View Single Post
Old January 26, 2013, 01:02 PM   #3
JeanClaudeSegal

You have actually made some very interesting points..You are correct about the pluck out foam over time it will absorb moisture and can cause potential hazard to your firearms..But i have no intention of storing my gun for long periods of time in my pelican case..This was actually for a bug out scenerio..I actually have a 16gun Iron Safe at home that i keep all my guns in ..It would be very stupid to have a Registered SBR firearm locked away in a pelican case for safe keepings.Another valid point you made was to own and have a tactical vest..This i do have and it is a grab and run vest fully loaded with all the bells in whistles ..and i will be making another video based on the vest..Also when i recieve my Rucpac i will make an additional video to show the viewers of what you can do with a standard pelican case if you do not want to drag it or carry it with one hand..Here is a video link and picture of what the Rucpac can do for the standard pelican case.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-VNx1jHVgo ...

Thanx again for commenting and your input..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rucpac.jpg (166.5 KB, 37 views)

Page generated in 0.03454 seconds with 9 queries