View Single Post
Old June 26, 2012, 04:02 AM   #17
son-of-a-gun

hey andy,

i'm an investigative journalist writing a book about a killing spree that occured in 2009 in germany. The weapon used was beretta 92 fs.

It is not about firing fully or half-cocked but the situation the weapon has been found beside the shot suspected offender.

It was found like this:

so it's half-cocked and safety is "off".

The second day after the happenings the offender is said to have shot himself dead with a put-on shot straight in the middle of his forehead, while all the day before the police has said to have shot him dead.

so now it's about to find out the trouth - the weapon said to have been found with a round chambered and still 8 rounds in the magazine.

if the offender shot himself then the hammer should be in a fully cocked state again.

The weapon experts examining the weapon afterwards stated that it is fully functionable.

But there has said to have been an incident when police found the shot offender with the weapon laying right on his chest with hands on.
For security reasons an officer kicked it away from the body with his shoe-tip causing the weapon to slide 2-3 meters over the ground.

That's the story behind my questions.

Mainly I want to know if the kicking of the officer could have caused the hammer to be released from fully-cocked state.

Page generated in 0.03230 seconds with 8 queries