View Single Post
Old November 15, 2012, 10:14 AM   #13
fender1974

Bersa Thunder/Firestorm .22

I picked up the Bersa Firestorm in November of last year. The Firestorm and the Thunder are essentially the same pistol - I believe the biggest difference is the grips? The Firestorm has a more rubberized grip which I liked the feel of better. I picked mine up at a show NIB for $249. It has been 100% reliable with Mini-Mags and the Federal bulk packs from Wal-Mart. My only complaint is with loading the magazine - it take a toll of your thumb trying to hold down the follower, but it's the same way on my Ruger 22/45.

Bottom line is that I'm very happy with the Bersa. I like the look and feel of this gun, it's reliable, fun to shoot, accurate and does not appear to be picky about what I run through her. I would not hesitate to pick-up another one.

I just recently had the opportunity to try out the Ruger SR-22 and I really liked the look and feel of it. I only shot two magazines through it (I was a terrible shot with it - not sure why?), but I liked how it felt in my hands and it appeared to be a very well built gun.

Page generated in 0.02457 seconds with 8 queries