View Single Post
Old March 15, 2012, 02:24 PM   #23
Deja vu

I am a social worker and I have to dress up and down depending on the situation. When I am at the Office I have to wear shirt/slacks and tie. When I am in the field I don't want to ruin my nice clothing so I wear Blue Jeans (or shorts in the summer) and a t-shirt and a loose unbuttoned shirt over that.

My primary CC weapon (S&W 640 in 357 magnum) is always carried the very same way. In the front right pocket. The only time I don't have this gun is when I am at the gym, it is too big and heavy for work out clothing. My back up is a 22short NAA mini that I wear on a neclase around my neck (It hides very well like that). I don't know how useful it would be but It is better than nothing I guess.

If I am going to a bad area (frequent) I put on a shoulder holster with my Coonan Classic, in addition to my J-frame.

Unless I am at the gym the J-frame is all ways carried the same (in the pocket)

all 26 of my guns are 45/70 govt, 357 mag, 22 or 12 ga... I believe in keeping it simple. Wish my wife did as well...

Page generated in 0.02842 seconds with 8 queries