View Single Post
Old February 24, 2009, 12:32 AM   #10
Any .45

I definitly feel what your saying and thank you. It comes down to alot of people that don't live to the old addage as you mentioned, whether new or old to the forum we as a community need to educate each other and respectfully tell the ones that are being abrasive that they need to slow down and relax a bit. I know alot of the newbs can be very aggressive, and the oldies can be a bit sensitive and snap at them because they feel disrespected, but we need to do things the way we use to and get back to that way of conversing on this forum, as it was intended to be. If not the antis will take full advantage of it and say " The gun community is a very irrate and aggressive bunch, imagine what would happen if they were together in public" or something like that. They can twist things around quite a bit. Besides we're damaging our own community by acting like this. Regardless of whats going on, in the political world and in our economy this is the time that we need each other the most and the time that we need to stick together the most. We are a brother hood and we will always find difference of opinions amongst each other, but its the way we handle the debate and expression of opinion, that would make the difference.

We are still a great bunch and TFL is and will always be my home, I have and have always learned a great deal of knowledge, as well, I hope I have attributed to some type of knowledge and help.
Illuminate the path
According to your inner light"

"Spring forth from the Great Earth;
Billow like Great Waves;
Stand like a tree, sit like a rock;
Use One to strike All.
Learn and forget! "

"At the instant
A warrior
Confronts a foe,
All things
Come into focus"