View Single Post
Old September 26, 2011, 08:41 AM   #17
Chris84

This is interesting to me. I have never seen a post about minors actually carrying on here befor. Now as to the op's ? I would for sure be seeking an attorney to tell me for sure. I am sure that since it is a business there are a bunch of laws that could of importants to this case.

On the other hand though, I started carrying on the farm when I was about 9 I think. My son who is 10 carries on our farm now. Not so much for protection from a human but from those rapid coons, those bobcats and the mean a** copperheads and rattlesnakes. I will not let him carry anywhere else and not because of him but because of the rest of the world.

I would really like to hear what an attorney says about this. I am almost certain that concealed is going to be a no go since here in gun friendly KY you can not carry concealed even in your own home unless you have a ccdw, in open I would like to know. I know my son can do so for hunting as long as I am there to take control of the weapon if the need ariases.

As to asking legal advise on here I agree that you should also get it from a professional attorney but I dont see nothing wrong with asking here too just to see what other think and see there opions of the topic I mean that is the point to a forum. To get others opions on a given topic.

Page generated in 0.02663 seconds with 8 queries