View Single Post
Old January 10, 2013, 07:33 PM   #1
RockyMtnTactical

My letter to Wal-mart

Quote:
Dear Wal-Mart,

I want to thank you for your continued support of the 2nd Amendment by allowing your stores to legally sell firearms to legal buyers. My wife, parents, in-laws, brothers, sisters, and friends all truly enjoy a life made easier because of Wal-Mart. However, I understand that the Obama administration has recently pressured your business to STOP the sales of firearms, in an effort to restrict and diminish the 2nd Amendment found on the Bill of Rights. As an American citizen, it is my responsibility to ask that you do not succumb to these demands from the Obama administration. Regardless of whoever reads this, and regardless of your political views; Please listen to reason and logic, please support the constitution of the United States. Without the 2nd Amendment, there can be no first. Consequently, I must inform you that should you capitulate to these demands from the Obama Administration, my wife, my siblings, my children, my friends (on whose half I write you from) will cease to shop at Wal-Mart.

Sam Walton sought to support the American Lifestyle, which includes access to Firearms, and Ammunition. Please, DO NOT in any way succumb the the pressure from the Obama Administration. Support the constitution, defend liberty. Thank You for your time.

Sincerely,
Their Email address is [email protected]

Feel free to copy my email text and send them a quick email.

Page generated in 0.02377 seconds with 8 queries