View Single Post
Old December 21, 2009, 11:28 PM   #27
The Great Mahoo

Often, when I go biking it is for most of a day, so I where a backpack. I tied on-bike cargo mounts, but never liked them, so always end up just wearing a pack on my shoulders, or a smaller fanny pack, depending on how long I plan on being out or if I think I may stop somewhere. As such, I have just gotten gear that accomodates.

I use the Demon pack from CamalBak, which houses a compartment for a handgun inthe small of the back. Any of my handguns, from my carry compact to full size revolvers will fit in it, giving me plenty of options depending on where I am going. The pack itself is large enough to hold plenty of water, some food, and my text books for when I want to stop somewhere and get some work done while I rest my legs.

The fanny pack, being much smaller, doesnt have the niceties. It does hold my .357 snub, or Glock well, but would provide for much slower draw. Holds 2 spare water bottles, too.

Page generated in 0.02848 seconds with 8 queries