Thread: Recent scare...
View Single Post
Old December 22, 2009, 03:47 PM   #11
Balog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayInTx
I would never turn on a flashlight when looking for a perp in the dark. This immediately lets the perp know where I am before I know where the perp is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QCBrob
As I approached the back door of the neighbors house, (very dark and heavily wooded yard) I saw a tall figure in the dark, walking slowly and quietly in the opposite direction. I thumbed off the safety and loudly said "Stop. Identify yourself!". I was holding the gun in the low-ready position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balog
Yelling at someone when you can't see their response is asking to get shot by a gun you can't see.
Reading is fundamental, nicht wahr?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayInTx
QCBrob, perhaps a neighborhood meeting to set up a formal Neighborhood Watch is in order with all the renters invited. Announce that some of the owners are armed and ready. speak of 357s and 44s and shotguns. Tell of how JHPs go in like a pencil and come out like a watermelon.
So you're going to invite these people over... and threaten them? Someone invites me over for a friendly neighborhood get together then starts making thinly veiled threats I'm gonna take that a mite personally.

Last edited by Balog; December 22, 2009 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Page generated in 0.03535 seconds with 8 queries