View Single Post
Old February 23, 2013, 03:54 PM   #55
iowamike

Thought I would jump in here and post my findings. I am a programmer and have a 35 min drive to my office. There are 3 walmarts on my way to work so if I leave the house 30 minute early I can hit all 3 and still be in the office @8. I have found one gets ammo on Tues. night and the other 2 get it on wednesday night so if I am there @ a little before 7 on those next days you can find what you need. This week all had 100 round target FMJ 9mm Win so 3 stops x 3 boxes each = 900. Tried call it a even 1000 day I went back about 9am to the closest one and 30 boxes were all gone. Week before it was SKS food hunt with good results. Week before that it was 22lr and yes there is Hording around here too and a lot of re-selling I am out of the game with 1000 of each cal. A big 0 at BassPros and Sportmans wharehouse constantly. I did not stock up before the election but should have I was busy programming all of the new regs. and taxes into our systems this guy wants to know where every penny is going.

Page generated in 0.03728 seconds with 8 queries