View Single Post
Old August 1, 2012, 01:39 PM   #86
iMagUdspEllr

@chadio: There isn't a problem with the Kahr CW9. But, its capacity is a horrible 7+1. And, many people would rather have a subcompact 1911 (in .45) at that point (well some people would I know the subcompact 1911s are heavy and expensive... but the weight helps with the .45ACP).

Glocks are kinda thick in the trigger reach department for me. If they at least made the "waist" of the grip in that area more streamlined, giving the gun a shorter reach to the trigger (not just taking a millimeter off the back-strap but actually "rounding" off the path your finger takes to the trigger) it would fit my hand way better. They could probably keep the capacity the same and just make the grip slightly longer to make-up for any capacity you might lose by making the "waist" of the grip more ergonomic.

But, the PPQ and the XD(M)s seem to have this idea covered already.

So it would be nice to have a thinner "waist" Glock for my small hands. And, if they did end up making the overall grip thinner they would lose capacity, but if they kept it double-stack it would have a higher capacity than the Kahr CW9.

Hey, maybe Kahr should make their CW9 slightly thicker (keeping the "waist" of the grip thin) and gain a few more rounds in their magazines.

Page generated in 0.03116 seconds with 8 queries