View Single Post
Old July 19, 2008, 11:15 PM   #26
mikenbarb

PT111, I have worked in managment and in customer service and other fields all of my working life(29yrs.). So I do know what im talking about and if a person assumes that a person on the other end is another race than his, He is being real dumb and a racist. I have heard alot of white people talk with accents in their speech here. If someone assumes that of another person, He shouldnt be living on this planet. And I am from the northern state of N.J. and we have more mixed races than any other state in the country.(along with NYC) and I find it hard to believe that some lady says its mostly from northern states because I live here and worked in NYC for a long time and never heard of such a thing. It would be hazardous to your health here to say that kind of stuff...
Anyway, Were not here to discuss that and here to post our problems with Remington. I know from my personal experience and hearing many others say that Remington has gone down hill in the last 20 years and not what they used to be. I remember when you called them and got a caring person that got problems resolved and didnt put you on hold for an hour(or hang up on you). And lately it seems like your talking to just a voice there for a paycheck. Has anyone had any problems that required service lately? I have and im not happy with them at all. I get better service from the hot dog truck at breaktime. I was at the range discussing this with a bunch of members and 2 other guys that shoot there are going thru the same type of problem with their customer service. I guess its not just us having problems, Is it?

Page generated in 0.02115 seconds with 8 queries