View Single Post
Old October 11, 2011, 10:02 PM   #83
Hitthespot

Well I been following this thread just out of curiosity, and be it beyond me to know, but I'm shocked this thread hasn't been locked based on the last 10-15 posts since I last looked at this thread. Wow. Maybe we shouldn't talk about animals........or was that people......boy has this thread degenerated.

To the op. California and ethnic groups aside. The agreed theme here is you have a right to protect yourself and loved ones from bodily harm and/or death from animals, just like you do from humans. I see no distinction. How you choose to protect yourself, how much force to use, and when that point in time has arrived, is always a source of debate, even if only a minor debate, regardless if your speaking about two legged or four legged foul. As far as animals are concerned you will ALWAYS have those who believe animals are one micro step above insects and should be shot at the first sign of a growl. Then you have the other side of those who feel animals have just as much right to this planet as humans do and deserve the same consideration. I will admit I lean twards the latter. I hate to think aliens landed tomorrow, a thousand years more advanced than us, and killed us like insects just because we were more agressive than them, and not as smart as them.

Last edited by Hitthespot; October 11, 2011 at 10:18 PM.

Page generated in 0.02054 seconds with 8 queries