View Single Post
Old October 12, 2012, 05:21 PM   #12
Malamute

Parts are around for less money. I dont recall where, but theres a forum that has an area that included 310 stuff, and likely Tru Line.

I've bought a number of parts pretty reasonable. Usually at gun shows. One box had 3 or 4 compete die sets, and 3 partial die sets, several adapters for 310 to normal presses, and some priming parts. I think I paid $45 for the box, tho the dies needed a little tlc. Pawn shops and old gun shops often have 310 stuff around and will often sell cheap. I don't remember what I paid for my tru line press, but it was probably about $30-$40 with a set of dies I believe.

I think I generally pay about $1-$5 for parts like priming rams and shell holder adapters. If they want too much, I make an offer, if it's more than I want to pay, I move on,...

Theres a shop that deals in 310 stuff. It was bought several years ago, and the prices went way up. I did business with the old guy a few times, but can't get used to the new improved prices.

Anybody need a complete new/old 310 set up in 30-06? I have a spare set in the box.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

Page generated in 0.02664 seconds with 8 queries