View Single Post
Old January 18, 2014, 09:29 PM   #15
Penguinchick10

Flare gun! Not flair gun! Lol. Funny!

Although my flare gun does have flair, it is still a flare gun. Not a flair gun ! Makes you wonder why I love my flare gun, you ask? I am not a rich person but used to be a lic. Gun dealer in my younger years, and am a life long NRA member. Have you seen the prices of new guns lately? Sky rocketed! I am disabled and on disability, and that does not leave much for buying a Quality name handgun! I would love a H K .45! Who wouldn't! I just don't have a thousand dollars to plop down and buy one! Yes I have champagne tastes, but unfortunately I have a beer pocket book! But I still have a .45 that serves me well, for under 100 bucks! In fact I call my flare gun a poor mans Thompson contender. My flare gun shoots, .45 long colt, .410 shot gun shells, slugs and shot, .357 magnum, with 10" barrel, and .22 long rifle too! I can buy more inserts and have more barrels to shoot more calibers too! It's funny because when I am at the range, all the guys with all there expensive hand guns and long guns all seem to be fascinated by what I am shooting! They all want to shoot my flare (flair LOL gun! And I let them too! Lots of fun! Makes me wonder who is buying flare guns? Well now you don't have to wonder no more! Law abiding, upstanding, life time NRA members like me are buying them! God bless America! Home of the free, land of the brave Hoo Raa!

Page generated in 0.02815 seconds with 8 queries