View Single Post
Old May 17, 2005, 06:05 PM   #11
RsqVet

I carry a full tool kit (SAE/Metric up to 1/2 drive) , bunch of electrical crimp connectors, $8 multimeter, 2 tow chains, 4 20 foot pieces of 1 inch mountaneering webing, 75 foot of 2 inch webing and 150 feet of 1/2 rescue rope, couple of rigging bits, 75 foot water throw bag, ax / shovel / hacksaw / bow saw / shovel / bottle jack / high lift jack / cable come along / tire pump / spare belts and filters for the truck / tire plug kit / booster cables / haligan bar, buch of animal capture equiptment / nets / gloves and so forth, a disposable tyvec rain suit, extra set of cold / wet weather gear, Full first aid kit (includes oxygen and IV's).

At one point or another I have used all of this stuff in my various travels.

All of this fits behind the seat of a 350 quad cab or in the bed tool box though old murphy will insure that whatever you need is at the very bottom.

Personaly have never seen the need to carry a fire extinisher, don't have the room for a decent size one (20 ABC) and unless one got a vehicle fire at the very earliest stage chance of a stop is about nill, plus am not goign to carry bunker gear with me to safely aproach a vehicle fire.

Page generated in 0.03277 seconds with 8 queries