View Single Post
Old June 25, 2009, 06:08 AM   #7
Double Naught Spy

Sorry, I have completely missed the "cool" factor of that.

So the guy can fire unaimed and poorly controlled two rounds bursts. Why is that cool?

Quote:
That's a 2-round burst at the very beginning. The muzzle swings a good 30 degrees, I guess because the muzzlebrake is tilted to the side the way he's carrying it. It's a good thing he didn't go for a 3-round burst or he could have taken out a cameraman.
No, the muzzle brake blow out equally left and right. So it isn't because the muzzle brake is tilted that the gun is doing that. The muzzle brake is straight on the gun. It is because the gun itself is tilted and being held in the manner that it is. That swing would usually be offset by gravity.

As for the 3-round burst, no it would not have taken out the cameraman. The uncontrolled muzzle might have scanned the cameraman LONG AFTER the three round burst was gone, but the burst would not have taken him out. The muzzle isn't swinging so fast or the shots fired so slowly that the shots are being fired at 30 degree intervals.

Page generated in 0.02360 seconds with 8 queries