View Single Post
Old July 20, 2008, 02:47 PM   #10
tirvin73

The eyes can't look in two different directions at one time. When the sights are on the target,with considerable practice, you can focus on the front sight and the target. The sight is on one particular spot on the target. .The front sight appears to be projected on to the target. The double vision will go away with practice.

This became a problem I solved while trying to focus on night sights in low light shooting. With low light my eyes would see two sets of front and rear sights. I began by looking only at the target. Later, I was able to see the target with the left eye, bring the sights up and see the front sight aligned perfectly with the rear.

Don't be so quick to tell someone they can't do something. This is a problem many people face. I am only offering a different method to try. This is not something you can see instant results with. Try it, practice, see if it works for you. If not then no big loss.

Don't fool yourself into beliving that muscle memory is limited to the limbs, hands, and feet. If you do, you will never surpass your current limitations.

Page generated in 0.02153 seconds with 8 queries