View Single Post
Old December 17, 2009, 09:44 AM   #8
trooper3385

Being a Highway Patrolman, I answer calls on road rage incidents all the time. My best advise is 1). Be a defensive driver and not an aggressive driver. 2) call 911 at the first instance and let the police deal with it. 3) slow down and let them go. If you speed up, they probably will also. you don't know how many times I've stopped cars going 90 mph and the driver said it was because someone was tailgating them or something and they were trying to get away and they didn't call it in. Well guess what, here's your ticket because I didn't see the other one. Everyone has an excuse but no one slows down. Just let them go. I would say 90% of the incidents start out because of someone driving slow or the speed limit in the passing lane. People think, well I'm going the speed limit so they can just slow down. Your right, you can unless there are signs they say passing lane only, but your just asking for problems. Avoid the situation before it occurs and let the police deal with the speeders and aggresive drivers.

Page generated in 0.03217 seconds with 8 queries