View Single Post
Old March 13, 2013, 12:31 PM   #36
dajowi

Some 25 years ago I lived in a trailer park next to a meth freak. He actually carried a pistol on his hip around the park. He was a dirt bag who had friends that would inject drugs and then throw the used syringes on my roof. He was always in trouble with the police but he continued to live there. It was like he could do no wrong.

One Sunday afternoon I heard what I thought was fireworks. It only took a second for me to realize that what I was hearing was the reports from a shotgun. His girlfriend's car was parked next to my living room window. There was barely three inches between her car and my house. He was shooting the car up. Tires, windows, lights, everything. I retrieved my .45 and called 911. The operator said that police were responding. I told the operator that if he pointed that shotgun in my direction I was going to empty the magazine in his direction. Surprisingly, she didn't tell me not to do that. As it was I didn't have to. The cops showed up and he surrendered without a fight.

Page generated in 0.02608 seconds with 8 queries