View Single Post
Old December 23, 2011, 05:06 PM   #1
johnwilliamson062

Local Shops by State

Another big list I want to start to guide people community wide.

I want to start a list by state of all the decent local shops. No Dick's, Academy, Wal-Mart, or Gander Mountains here.
No one expects the local shop to compete with online dealers, but there is a local shop that is 25% higher than the other locals across the board, so they don't make the list.
If you go in and ask for a box of 357 Mag and they hand you a box of 357 sig and insist it is compatible it also doesn't make the cut.

If you wouldn't recommend it to your father, then don't list it here.

Like the other list, I will only be able to edit for a few days, so don't PM me in 2 years asking me to make a change. Just post it below and if it isn't off the wall the admins will probably clean it up(If they don't delete this thread to begin with). Name of the store, hyperlink to their page and if you like a line or two about what they do.

No negatives about any stores, just don't mention them. Please don't suggest a store with which you are affiliated.

OHIO

Old English Outfitters

Seem to sell mostly hunting, including a lot of archery, but lots of defensive inventory and broad knowledge base. Limited to part swapping gun smithing.

Bottom Dollar Gun and Archery
Limited firearm inventory, geared toward hunting and sporting shotguns with decent archery inventory. Lots of reloading components/supplies and pallets of ammunition in a warehouse like setting.

Last edited by johnwilliamson062; December 23, 2011 at 06:02 PM.

Page generated in 0.05253 seconds with 8 queries