View Single Post
Old January 7, 2008, 06:48 PM   #24
Chui

Well, as a martial artist I think the shooting looks very interesting. Those who critique it I assume have never had to use their weapon in a "surgical speed shooting" environment. The canted pistol is actually easier to manage recoil - this I know because I OFTEN experiment shooting one handed (especially weak hand unsupported). Lowering the center of gravity is a natural thing when under stress (as is pulling one's limbs - arms - close to the body). Lateral movement is a dead necessity in any confrontation.

So I think it has some merit; another skill worth possessing. What one may do in a confrontation no one can say. But looking at the speed at which he was able to hit his target says to me, "this system of shooting deserves some introspection and further information." But that's just the way I approach things: you do something well, but in an unorthodox manner and I'll take the time to contemplate what it is you're doing and HOW you do it.

Page generated in 0.03420 seconds with 8 queries