View Single Post
Old December 13, 2009, 04:53 PM   #10
rburch

Quote:
Thanks for your thoughts, Clay. The series starts out much more "generic" in terms of defensive firearms skills and then becomes more specialized are it goes on. You can see a complete list of titles that have been released to date at the www.icetraining.us store.
We have addressed many of the items you suggested!

I really appreciate all the feedback on the series, especially the suggestions about what you would like to see.

-Rob
I got the Combat Focus Shooting and Home Defense Tips, and the Shooting in realistic environments DVDs, and I'm planning on getting more.

It breaks down the info and makes it very easy to add the skills to your own techniques.

I look forward to learning more from you, both from your DVDs, and if I ever save up enough ammo, from taking one of your classes.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Page generated in 0.03714 seconds with 8 queries