View Single Post
Old February 12, 2013, 10:25 PM   #5
Willie Sutton

I'll be ordering a rifle from them tomorrow. I don't care when it's delivered.

Other manufacturers take note: I'll buy one from every manufacturer that follows suit.

Interesting that they will refuse to permit their products to be sold *privately* to police, fire, and other first responders within the state. This is not just for government purchase order sales. I expect that they will ask their dealers to respect this. With backorders of nearly a year, they will have no problem selling their output no matter what.

So, to put skin in the game:

I will personally pay for a new Olympic Arms AR-15 for the first NY State Trooper who puts forth a letter of resignation to the Governer, stating that the reason for his resignation is that he or she can no longer enforce the laws of the state with good concience, and makes note of Olympic Arms sales policy in the letter of resignation. I make the same offer to the first officer of the New York State National Guard with a rank of O-5 or higher or E-5 or higher who is willing to write the same letter. I will do the same for any Sheriffs Deputy with not less than 12 years of service. I am willing to buy a rifle for the first in each category to take me up on this, for a total of four rifles.

I sent a copy of this to Brian as well as all three of the sales managers (General, Domestic, and Government) at Olympic Arms. I hope somebody takes me up on the offer. I will remit funds directly to Olympic Arms, for delivery to the recipients FFL of choice in the free state that they choose to reside in.

I will provide my real name and contact information to the staff of TFL to facilitate this, and will permit it to be publicized in SWAT magazine if they so desire.

It's time for the worker-bees of the state to stand up, ansd it's time for us to encourage them.

Who's next?

Willie

Last edited by Willie Sutton; February 12, 2013 at 11:06 PM.

Page generated in 0.03779 seconds with 8 queries