View Single Post
Old June 25, 2010, 08:16 PM   #4
bedbugbilly

Thank you fellows very much for your info and input - it is greatly appreciated! You both pretty much confirmed what I was thinking about. I'm going to go with the 5 1/2" barrel and will also probably go with the "blued" model. The stainless is pretty but I'm sort of a "plain jane" sort. This will be used in both Michigan and Arizona when I'm there for the winter. With the bright sun, I'm a little aprenhensive about the SS reflecting, etc. But who knows, if I get the blued model and like it . . . I may have to get a SS one down the road as well.

I'm not aware of much CAS in our area but thanks for the suggestion as far as attending an event and looking over what some of the fellows shoot. I got a call from a dealer today saying that they had ordered one to have in stock so I'll stop in the beginning of next week and take a gander at it and see how it feels. I've looked at info on a lot of different makes and models and I still keep coming back to the "Vaquero".

Once again, thanks so much for your help . . . that's what makes this forum such a great place! Have a good one! Sincerely, bedbug
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.02696 seconds with 8 queries