View Single Post
Old December 2, 2004, 11:34 PM   #4
Hawgleg44

I've always had excellent experiences with Dillon, also. I own a SDB and two 550's (just got a spare on in trade). I dropped my live primers on the floor one time, under my reloading bench. After picking them up, I was standing up and hit my head on the spent primer cup on the bottom of my SDB, breaking the mounting arm.

I called Dillon to order another one. I told them what happened and they refused payment, covering it under warranty. They actually covered it when it was not a manufacturing defect, or worn part. If it was not for the contact with my big Polish head, it would have been fine for the life of the machine!

I will not buy any reloading presses except for Dillon for two reasons. Their customer support is the best in the business. But, most importantly, you rarely need them! Their products have worked flawlessly and accurately for me for hundreds of thousands of rounds, and counting.

It is important to keep in mind the ISP reports show that firearm related homicides decreased 56% from 1994 to 1998.

From 1998 to 2002, firearm related homicides increased 48%. During the same time, firearm related accidental deaths have increased 200%.

Will work for ammo.

Page generated in 0.02506 seconds with 8 queries