View Single Post
Old February 28, 2006, 12:08 PM   #34
SBrocker8

DAMN YOU PEOPLE!!! I used to drop damn near every dollar I made in middle and high school on ballin. I had a bunch of kids from my school that came into the woods and tore it up, EVERY weekend. Still have my broken Spyder Elite laying around. A buddy of mine dropped it on a rock, and it never shot without chopping balls again.

I know of a field in southern NH where I could go to play, but I'm really poor. I'd LOVE to get back into it. It's AWESOME for getting used to going on adrenaline. I also play airsoft, and it IS a little more realistic LOOKING, but there's no fear for me of being hit with a plastic bb. I took one square to the nose once, and I didn't even flinch. But I can still describe to you the terror of being hit square in the goggle the first time I went balling when I was ten! I can still describe the jitters and adrenaline rush I got hauling ass through the woods with balls busting all around me. I still remember the adrenaline rush of charging a fortified position and getting nailed square in the throat and not feeling it until five minutes later. And I still remember being floored once by a nuts hit.

If anyone knows of any good places in NH or southern California (LA area, I'll be spending my summer there) let me know. Any NH paintballers here???

Page generated in 0.03435 seconds with 8 queries