View Single Post
Old December 3, 2012, 08:20 AM   #23
Mystro

I drop big gray squires dead with #9 shot from my Taurus Public Defender from 10 yards away. I am talking instant dead without even a flinch. Snakes will move for a hour with their head cut off. A #9 shot will blow the head clean off so even if the snake is still moving, he can't harm you. I have also dispatched a few large farm animals with Federal 00buck. Anyone thinks a Judge isn't a efficient killer hasn't used one. Think outside the box with this gun. Four 36 caliber balls traveling at 1000 ft./s hitting its target exactly the same time. That's like getting shot by four separate 38spl at the same time. The energy is amazing and instantly killed a 100lbs pig as if it were hit by a 44mag. There is a irrational hatred towards the shot gun pistols I don't understand?? I think they hate the creator of the gun Taurus and it clouds their judgement.
I've been to Gunsite two times, shot IPSC competitively for 15 years, and a avid handgun hunter. The 410 shotgun pistols with the right ammo is a extremely effective defensive handgun and also makes a great trail gun. I've seen what it can do.

"Ask not what you can do for your country, but what free entitlements you can bleed from your country"

Last edited by Mystro; December 3, 2012 at 08:36 AM.

Page generated in 0.02228 seconds with 8 queries