View Single Post
Old October 3, 2012, 04:36 PM   #4
cimmerian

hk p9s recoil buffer

Thanks for your prompt response.Yes we do have what we call "stanley" knives and leather so that could be do able.I can also access a variety of castable urethane plastics in a various weights and degrees of elasticitiy,but for that I need to know the exact type of material which the factory uses,in order to choose the right duplicate.I am also thinking of a coiled spring/s instead.Will have to see.

We also have a Heckler and Koch agency down in Cape Town but they were not very helpful and stated that they were presently in a dispute with the factory in Germany.They also did 'nt know exactly what I was talking about and so wanted me to send them a parts number first,which I obviously did not have.
I think I am going to try the HK people in Germany direct via an E mail and see if I can get any joy from them, seeing that they and their local agents are not on good terms.
The HK agents tell me that they are also not very forthcoming due to the fact that they have numerous big military committments so they are not inclined to attend to individual problems from private shooters.
A lot of hassle for a simple piece of plastic...HEH HEH

thanks again and best regards ,
C
C

Page generated in 0.03520 seconds with 8 queries