View Single Post
Old March 8, 2005, 06:16 PM   #42
Sturm

My original comment was my oppinion and meant as an alternative view to those praising Lee. Not an attack on a particular person. I really could care less what someone is using if they have been satisfied with it for a number of years, but I don't find that it is necessarily to preach on forums for a number of years and in doing so, having beginning reloaders feel justified in buying the least expensive products on the market, thinking that they are the best value $ for $. A number of experienced Lee users say they have had satisfaction and also mention they have moved on to other brands.

The only way you can make an accurate assesment of two brands is by having used them both, so when someone says that they have used REDDING TITANIUM CARBIDE DIES and Lee's finest carbide set, I'll listen. If they have not, I have better things to do with my time. BTW, I forgot to mention, if you are looking for a good low cost press alternative and don't need the features, I like, the RCBS Partner press is as good as anything else in that price range.

Page generated in 0.02297 seconds with 8 queries