View Single Post
Old February 9, 2005, 09:06 AM   #8
Rojoe67

Well done Kelsey,

Speaking of well done........ I have a steak and eggs on the burner for breakfast....... I thank God for a the harvest of a nice Whitetail last November. Thanks for the great article. You are a great spokesman for the natural and normal human. I think we have the silly folks at PETA out- numbered 95% to about 3% with the remaining 2% just not sure what they are doing in a human body. Your ability to speak directly at them and show you have no fear to get right back in their face is exactly how we need to treat them. I am sick of the average network media and many other folks trying to tell me to be diplomatic and show political correctness.... I refuse to take that dead end road. As you know it leads nowhere in the minds of these militants. I think as a general name that suits them about right.
Keep up the good work my friend....and if your ever heading to Michigan and would like some good fishing and hunting while your here just drop a line... My Camp is open to you and your family. The campfire is always crackling and true.......Best wishes........

Page generated in 0.03515 seconds with 8 queries