View Single Post
Old May 26, 2008, 07:29 PM   #23
PT111

I have not been to Ed Brown's web site and don't really have any intention of going there but the OP was the one who brought up the fact that the web site was confusing and I was going from his post.

If you can afford to spend $4,000 on a gun sighf unseen or not being absolutely sure what you are getting, and I again refer to the original posters comments about confusion on the website, then more power to you. The only people I know of that spend that kind of money for something they don't know what they are getting are those that really don't know what a gun is supposed to weigh and sure wouldn't get on the Internet complaining about it. They would either fly out to Ed Brown's place and show him what he could do wiht his rifle or have his lawyers do it if they thought they needed to.

My idea of custom is specially fitted for me and cannot be bought off the rack from existing stock. That is like going into Sears and buying a suit and saying it is tailored. Yep someone with the title tailor may have made it but it is not a tailored suit.

Page generated in 0.03605 seconds with 8 queries