View Single Post
Old October 31, 2011, 12:25 PM   #8
Patriot86

I got my FOID card in almost exactly 30 days from when the check was cashed, my wife applied 6 months later and took almost 70o don't read so much into the fact you don't have yours yet. Like others have suggested, someone with your same name or last name may have a past so they may be looking more closely.

Honestly I am surprised mine came back as quick as it did, My father and I have the same name but (obviously) different DOB's and lived in the same house for about a year when I first moved back to Illinois in 07. He did some really dumb stuff during my parents divorce and ended up with an order of protection out against him, I am surprised the ISP did not take there time looking into it.

That being said, we have a mentally unstable guy who I work with, he has been to anger management MULTIPLE times, gotten arrested (but charges dismissed) MULTIPLE times and also has MULTIPLE DUI's....he got his FOID without issue too....

Im starting to think the ISP isin't exactly tackling the FOID department with their top notch A+ officers...

Page generated in 0.03459 seconds with 8 queries