View Single Post
Old August 26, 2011, 12:03 PM   #10
studman5578

That's quite the operation. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor when I saw the row of machines pumping out those bullets. I had seen some videos of 1 or 2 of those machines working but never so many. I wonder how much that setup would cost (not for any use to myself) and how quick they had a return on their initial investment.

My end goal for "commercially casting" was to cast bullets at a profit long enough for me to buy a 1911 for myself (i've got my eyes on the SR1911). I used the word commercially as lightly as possible and really only planned on a handful of listings on gunbroker over a period of time (undercutting a majority of the listings by about $5 to help guarantee a sale, but still making a healthy profit). What they're doing at MBC is crazy. If I had the capitol for such an investment, I would do it in a heartbeat (if it was ok with the Mrs. of course ), but until I get out of school and well established in the world, its just not happening at that scale.
Rev 5:13 "To him who sits on the throne and the Lamb be praise honor and glory and power, for ever and ever"

Page generated in 0.02766 seconds with 8 queries