View Single Post
Old May 13, 2009, 10:12 AM   #25
BlindMansBluff

Hi GuyMontag:

1. I promise you once I am in contact with a BG they would have to do some very desperate moves to "Run away at that point" once I have any arms length grip and they are in my immediet zone I can almost garennty they were at that point just asking for it.
2. if the BG has ran away and obvious I "Hear" them run away why would I shoot the next person coming up to me for? Why wouldn't I just call the cops and request their help.
3. and usually when some one wants to help they usually let it know before hand before they are too close. I get that all the time when some one wants to help me accross the street for instance.
4. I hope and pray that you with the questions aren't soldiers or leos because that scares me that you would be so helpless in your positions if temporarily blinded for any reason and you would just drop to the floor and flop around like a fish if blinded by dust, a punch to the eye or the nose or something.
6. as I said before I have been told by many that Martial Arts PPL and Soldiers for the United states offten get taught how to function in the dark and to use all senses including touch when out in the field in the dark. So I guess I am finding it hard why people are so confused about this.

I appreciate the questions, but its almost like wow, did I lose my bbrain fuctions when I went blind?

I just started a blog about my experiences being a blind gun owner and a target shooter, check it out at http://theblindmansbluff.blogspot.com

Page generated in 0.08704 seconds with 8 queries