View Single Post
Old February 15, 2001, 01:26 PM   #18
SOE

Javahed and others,

This is Josh with SOE. I apologize if I came off like an A-Hole. I was only trying to inform on what we have experienced. What we have presented are the facts as we know them, however I apologize if it came across in a condescending way. We have spent years repairing gear that has fallen apart. Sometimes there are specific locations where that gear was produced through a sub-contractor etc. that may have done a sloppy job. This may not mean that all of the gear bearing that name is garbage. In order to let manufacturers know, the details must be put out. I have personally stood up for BHI on forums that seemed to just attack and attack without any real substance. What we have posted are simply facts that we have come across. Javahed obviously has gotten some well made gear, so it is important to find out why his seems to be different than the rest. Maybe a different distributor, or maybe there are a lot of knock-offs out there. BHI is a huge international company, and if it happens to NIKE it can happen to them. Javahed and I have both listed the pros and cons, and people can go and decide for themselves.
To clarify,
When I login as Mr_Joshua, those are my personal opinions as a US Marine. They are not the opinions of everyone at SOE. I openly admit I am biased, and I would be lying if I said I was impartial. If anyone ever wants to meet face to face, you all have the address. And I am sometimes at shows. I really do appreciate the experience of warriors like Javahed and the rest of you. I come to these forums to learn and share what I know.

I'm sorry that this got out of hand, Javahed. The post on your site was to try to get some of the info I specified earlier, not to personally attack you. You can delete it if you want, I just wanted to clarify.

Thanks for the time gents,

Semper Fi

Josh
SGT USMC

Page generated in 0.03059 seconds with 8 queries