View Single Post
Old November 30, 2009, 10:50 AM   #14
Tennessee Gentleman

John,

The 10 affirmations seem a good bit useless to me. Just more talk and a lot of it just feel good sounding bilge. They keep saying things like the politician must "uphold the COTUS". What a bunch of fluff. Look, the COTUS means what the SCOTUS and the rule of law says it means and NOT what individuals THINK it means. I mean really, think about it, we don't agree on this forum about what it means so by taking some silly oath we all now think the same?

This is real simple; 1) Watch what politicians DO, their votes are all a matter of public record. 2) If you like what they DO, then VOTE for them and contribute money to their campaign 3) If you don't like what they DO, recall them, VOTE against them and contribute money to the campaign of their opponent 4) Run against them! 5) If all else fails, take it to COURT like Mr. Heller did and see if the court will go along with you.

These dopey Oath Keepers and this group all have two things in common;

First, they are fear mongers.

Second, they ALL ASK FOR MONEY!!!!

FOLLOW THE MONEY! Let us not be rubes taken in by those who wish to exploit us for moola.

How about that?

BTW, I had a great Thanksgiving with my son who came home to visit and we went shooting!

Page generated in 0.02538 seconds with 8 queries