View Single Post
Old August 25, 2013, 06:33 PM   #111
Herr Walther

I am a white 51 yo Catholic male of direct German descent, divorced, multiple degrees, and an Air Force veteran.

I'm 5'-10" and 182 lbs as of yesterday morning. I carry gun everywhere I'm allowed to by law, I don't hunt anymore but I enjoyed it when I did. I own semi-automatic & bolt action military rifles and adequate ammunition for each.

I don't wear cammo, but in the cooler months you will likely find me wearing my unit Nomex flight jacket or a leather A2 if I can conceal the weapon. I have shorter than average hair and a flattop in the summertime. I live in a small Midwestern town but was born and raised in a medium sized city near St. Louis.

I don't fit the stereotype. I don't really fit any type. I'll tell you like it is and if you don't want the truth don't ask. I'm not overtly friendly to strangers and I don't trust many people farther than I could throw them until you have earned my trust and I get to know you better than saying Hi in the mornings.
"...a historian asked what had happened to the German people for them to accept a criminal government. Unfortunately, nothing needed to happen. In nations across the world people accept government crime."
-------------------------------------
"In democracies as well as dictatorships, subordinates illegally obey their rulers. Subordinates who remain true to their oaths of office by opposing their rulers are rare."

Page generated in 0.03315 seconds with 8 queries