View Single Post
Old September 9, 2013, 09:28 PM   #18
Garycw

Anyone else have problems with Buds GS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyzhorse View Post

I do know they do one hell of a business both in their store as well as Internet and that place is BUSY.

I know waiting sucks.... But you can pay more and have it quicker or pay less and have it later. It's a free market. If enough people have issues and take their business elsewhere, Buds will notice.

Then you aren't a resident of Kentucky....
The only problem I had was with a fully paid for and funded gun laying in shipping dept 5 days.
They've always been shipped same day as in shipping for years

Yes the do a heck of a business. There online sales is at least 20 times what they do in retail store and range. It's in the millions every year. I've always got good service there and online. It's just some things I've noticed the last couple years that makes me wonder if there having some more growing pains and sometimes take there customers a little for granted. I've shopped there almost 8 years, seen the store remodeled a cpl times and some new features for online shopping.

As far as being a resident of ky, I don't vote there, my drivers license isn't ky, But I live in ky! And my truck has ky farm tags. And I don't expect to purchase handguns in ky

Page generated in 0.02321 seconds with 8 queries