View Single Post
Old December 13, 2007, 07:54 PM   #15
stephen426

Quote:
Anyone who's stupid enough to carry an unholstered GLOCK in their pocket with a chambered round... well, they really shouldn't be reproducing anyway.
Quote:
Carrying a Glock unholstered is asking for a Darwin Award. Your eulogy will be a feature on Fark.com after you put one through your femoral artery.
You guys are so petrified of carrying Glocks unholsters and pocket carry. I do both on a regular basis and have been doing so for over 5 years. When I pocket carry, I carry it in in my front pants pocket with my wallet over the front of it to break up the outline. Nothing else goes in the pocket to prevent snagging the trigger (or scratching the gun). It is slower to draw from pocket holsters and it adds bulk. When I carry IWB without a holster, I carry in the 3 o'clock position with a belt on. I use care when inserting the gun into my waistband and my belt covers the trigger guard (and triiger of course). I simply untuck my shirt a little and it covers the gun. I work at a restaurant and have carried this way for years without ever being made. I just have to remember to reach for things with my weak hand and not to bend towards my weak side. For all you alarmists, keep waiting for something to happen... It won't.

Page generated in 0.02110 seconds with 8 queries