View Single Post
Old August 9, 2005, 04:26 PM   #7
Olaf

Zekewolf,
Nice blanket generalization there...."then you're doing something wrong in the sizing step". Horsedung. How would you know WHAT I do during the sizing step ? I lube cases and run them through my sizing/ decapping die as per the instructions that came with the equipment. I always set up the die the same way. I have experimented with adjusting the die in or out a bit, to see if this will change neck tension. It doesn't. So, I may have a (slightly) defective die. Or, didn't this occur to you ? The cases come out of the die, other than neck tension, just right. They chamber just fine. So, "o great one"... what am I doing wrong ? Since you're obviously omniscient....I assume that you will have all of the answers.

I'm not trying to start an argument - and I don't intend to fight about it. My only point is, when you make blanket generalizations which find fault with the actions or activities of others...it might be good to have some direct knowledge of that about which you are talking. In this case, that's impossible. So, your statement can really be classified as "talking out of your a**".... can it not ?

Sorry for the sarcasm. Oh and by the way, I'm not upset about it. It's no big deal. I just always have had a problem with self-proclaimed "experts". You aren't one of those, are you ?

Page generated in 0.03360 seconds with 8 queries