View Single Post
Old January 2, 2005, 11:31 PM   #1
Craigar45

.22 Target shooting...

I am looking to buy a serious 22 target pistol... I have a walther p22 with a 5" barrel, and I have lots of practice time in with it. I would like something more seriously intended for target work. Adjustable grips would be nice. The local club has some fun bullseye shooting competitions in the international standard pistol style; 20 shots slow-fire, 20 shots timed-fire and 20 shots rapid-fire. Going to start soon.
The pistols I am most interested in:
I have found a used Russian Biakal IZH-35M for about $325. Neat gun, supposed to be a great gun for the money. I could get a new one for $425. Know anything?
Sig Trailside: I want the one with the adjustable grips... Not sure if I want 4" or 6" (I am limited to a sight radius of 22cm) ~$500-650 more pricey... worth it?
S&W Model 41: Kinda standard. About the same money as the sig (maybe a little less). I'd choose the sig between these two.
Benelli MP90 series... this is more like +$700 (used). That is more than I think I want to spend, But it wouldnt take much to convince me this is the gun to own. They are awfully cool.
Anyway, I am not really interested in a Ruger. Dont know anything about the colt. Any opnions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your time.

Craig

Last edited by Craigar45; January 3, 2005 at 12:48 AM.

Page generated in 0.03244 seconds with 8 queries