View Single Post
Old July 5, 2012, 12:14 AM   #31
TX_QtPi

You know I saw this earlier, and I too had mixed emotions about your apology.
While I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, your response to me EVEN AFTER I expressed,in my e-mail, not being interested in your product because of your presentation of your self and your company, was rather flippant and apathetic.

Quote:

RE: RE: RE: contact page?
From Dave Neville

TO: 'Cynthia Mendez'
Monday, July 2, 2012 3:50 PM

Sounds good. Two tone is $299.99

David Neville
VP
Coonan Inc.
2033 105th Ave N.E.
Blaine, MN 55449

____ Received today in my e-mail after post was made on the forum____

RE: RE: RE: contact page
FROM Dave Neville
TO: 'Cynthia Mendez'

CC:'Dan Coonan'
Wednesday, July 4, 2012 2:50 PM

Cynthia,

I owe you an apology, I am sorry I offended you. I feel bad I did not respond with better words. I tried to be funny and it did not come across as funny.

Again I hope you can accept my humble apology. We at Coonan strongly support women in shooting.

Sincerely,

David Neville
VP
Coonan Inc.
2033 105th Ave N.E.
Blaine, MN 55449

Two things I noted in this, and if people want to say I am being skeptical or knit picking so be it.
#1 The excuse of your comments being intended to be whimsical had been made prior and was quite easy to adapt.
#2 I noticed Mr Dan Coonan was CC on this last communication. A thing not done prior to this.
I am not going to take it further or make a big fuss but I just wanted to point those out so you understand my decision.

While I do accept your apology for your behavior, I do not excuse it.
I do wish you the best in your career, and hope this was an isolated misunderstanding, however, I will NOT be buying your product.

My Sincere Thanks, Cynthia.

Page generated in 0.03002 seconds with 8 queries