View Single Post
Old December 11, 2008, 04:48 PM   #9
TheShootist1894

WOW

Yeah, good one guys, I have a friend that has three cans, two SBR's and three machine guns, 2 being MP5 variations. . . .he has informed me of all the papers that are needed, and otherwise, but he does not hunt, or live in Ohio for that fact, soo he cannot help me there,
I just want to kill the report, the sonic crack I can live with, keeps the neighbors from bothering me while hunting if Im quiet, and since the 22 mag isn't giving me the range I want with the sound I want (or dont want) a surpressor is the next logical step right?

I might drop DNR a line or ask the local game warden, as we get along quite well, and have know each other for a couple years. .. . .

I would be building my own can likely with threaded caps and totally out of Stainless, my aforementioned friend has tons of plans for cans. . . .

Anyone else, have a 204 with a can? I do love that caliber. . . . but do I need another one??

Page generated in 0.03484 seconds with 8 queries