View Single Post
Old July 18, 2010, 09:15 AM   #92
ARDogman

I guess my point is that this whole thread seems to come down to splitting hairs. My thing is that I don't really come to learn what people disagree with or grudgingly admit. I come to learn, as best I can, more about gun stuff

So far, I don't feel like this thread has a lot to teach people about gun stuff. I am not an armorer, or professional in the firearms industry, I'm just an ordinary guy. That said, I have read through this thread and haven't learned one thing about the OP's question/remark that I didn't already know. I'm not going back through this thread line by line, but if someone legitimately disagrees with "
Quote:
a .22 isn't an ideal carry gun, but nobody doubts it will hurt and could be lethal.
Quote:
Anybody knows that something is better than nothing, and I would expect EVERYONE to recognize that .45>.25 or .22 in neutralizing BG.
then they are not in touch with reality. Not only that, I don't think it's a fair assessment to say that "a number of folks disagree" with those statements. Remember, "a number of folks" vote for Ralph Nader, dye thier hair purple, etc. Anyway, my point now isn't to get into a pssng match with tipoc, who has a more open mind than I do, and who has a lot to contribute to these forums, the point is, I don't think this thread has a lot to teach people. That's all.

Page generated in 0.03580 seconds with 8 queries