View Single Post
Old June 18, 2008, 07:14 AM   #3
samsmix

"...you are not breaking the law."

Penn & Teller could do a whole episode of BULL$#!* on this statement!

Well, since I am a mall ninja now (OH GOD that hurt) I can tell you that:

1) Your best bet is to boycott the mall that won't allow you to carry, but ALSO politely make sure the management of said mall knows why you won't be shopping there. The mall I work in knows why I do not patronize it.

2) DO NOT ignore a sign that say NO WEAPONS ALLOWED. As soon as you pass through the doors with a gun you are committing CRIMINAL TRESPASS (At least in this state). While I would simply ask you to return your weapon to your car, gun hating liberals & wannabe cops occasionally become mall security guards and may quietly sick the local PD on you. You are now open to a judge deciding if (at his or her whim) you are still a CCW permit holder.

3) Always remember: As a private entity a mall can make any rule it wants. It is their house, just like your house is your own. If you say NO CLOWN SHOES in your house folks wearing clown shoes can abide or trespass. The same goes for guns in a mall. It's a public place, but not public property.

IF we're not supposed to eat animals,
howcome God made 'em outta meat?

Page generated in 0.03307 seconds with 8 queries