View Single Post
Old July 2, 2007, 01:12 PM   #28
Limeyfellow

I carry one of two knifes on me pretty much at all times. A Bear balisong and a swiss army knife. They are just too inplanted into me as a survival tool not to carry and use it in the garden, cutting string, opening letters, the balisong could even be used to chop wood since the handle design makes it so strong, undo screws, clean nails, open cans of food, open bottles, strip some firearms, cooking, eating. They are the utilitarian masterpiece and its a shame its not seen to be carrying them anymore.

I have a bunch of other knifes, my wife normally carries a case folder and we have machettes, kurkris and so on for larger brush in the garden, a couple of larger survival knifes such as the MOD no4 knife and a kabar that we take into the mountains camping all the way down to sais that my wife uses to my fairbairn sykes which has little purpose other than looking good and reenactments though would make a good backup weapon. Add a bunch more of folders, balisongs, bayonets and so on and I have way too many sharp bits of metal beyond usual kitchen cuterly.

Page generated in 0.02589 seconds with 8 queries