View Single Post
Old May 6, 2008, 05:18 PM   #15
DieHard06

To answer some earlier questions, I have no idea why the police there didn't do anything. When he called the police they knew exactly who the two thieves were, and I am not talking, "Oh yeah we have had reports of two people fitting your description doing this", but they literally knew who they were and had already brought them in before. I don't know if they have their hands full with bigger problems or what, but I don't see how it would be that hard to take care of something like this.

I was surprised myself that he confronted them with his wife right there while unarmed, and I am really glad that they weren't armed with guns. I imagine that he didn't see them until he got to his car; I know that one of them was inside the car when he got there. By the way, they had to replace all their stuff and the insurance did not cover all the repairs since the car was older and wan't really "worth it" to them.

It just angers me that one can come upon someone else destroying your property and taking it with no regards for the effects it has on you like three gun said and not be able to do anything about it. I know that almost all police aren't like the ones here, but even great police drop the ball sometimes. Is it better to run away and keep my life and that of my wife's safe? Yes. Should I have to? No.

Oh, and I like Texas and Florida better all the time. PA is a good state though. At least it is not ruled by the liberal cities in it like Maryland (I grew up there), New York and New Jersey.

Page generated in 0.02685 seconds with 8 queries