View Single Post
Old December 10, 2009, 01:43 PM   #1
MoBart

Suppersors and chemical enviorments

Not sure if this is the right forum area to launch into this question, but here goes. I'm a bail bondsman and thus responsable to pick up those whom I bond and skip. The meth industry has slowed down quite a bit around here but I stil have occasional dealings with tweekers. So heres my question; I carry a 9mm as a normal pistol when picking folks up but also take either a carbine or shotgun incase I feel that the possability of a weapon is higher for some reason. I always take one and have yet to get the thing out thankfully. I have had a couple of times I had to pick people up that were either in (I sat and waited till they came out of course) ar had recently been in a meth lab. Apperntly they are pretty easy to set up and run cause some of these nit wits can't hardly tie their shoes right but can set these things up? I know they have a tendancey to be highly volitale as a result of the various chemiclas used in the process. If I picked up a carbine of some sort in 9mm and mounted a suppresor would it

1; minimize the amount of burning gasses released to a level safer in that enviorment? and

2; Would it function the same way shifting it from a pistol to a carbine or the same caliber?

My local sheriff is a good guy who is very behind our gun rights and is easy to deal with on class 3 issues and I know about the legal work involved with the ATF.

Page generated in 0.03319 seconds with 8 queries