View Single Post
Old May 1, 2009, 12:15 AM   #16
Dr. Strangelove

A lesson here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf2810
Does this quote mean there is a lot of bashing going on here? I am new to this also and if this happens often it would make me think before I ask for help.
Is this really what we want here in the Handloading and Reloading forum?

The original poster asked a valid question. Yes, the question does show he/she doesn't have a huge amount of experience in loading. That doesn't make it a less valid question. Who knows how many people may have had the same question that happened to see this thread and find the answer? At least the original poster asked the question.

For lonewolf2810: please don't hesitate to ask questions, I'm no loading guru, but if I know the answer, I'll be happy to respond, no matter how basic the question.

To those who get angry at the "simple" questions: Just don't read the thread! I would have loved to have a resource like this available when I was starting out, let's not scare away the new folks by being conceited. If someone posts questions that show they may be entering dangerous territory, let them know, but don't be rude to folks asking "newbie" questions, we were all there once upon a time. The "newbies" may well soon become contributing members with insight and information for us all...

Page generated in 0.03905 seconds with 8 queries